|TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THIS OPPORTUNITY
When I originally posted this, gold was at $1906 and silver $24.54. Now, they are at $1870 and $23.42, not big dips but slightly better buys.
Actually, it’s been the right move to buy dips in the metals since 2016. But now the reasons for buying are evident.
* Under the Trump administration, fedgov has exploded the national debt by nearly $7 trillion;
* Fedgov national debt now stands at $26.47 trillion, up from $5.67 trillion in year 2000;
* The Federal Reserve increased its balance sheet to $7 trillion from $4.7 trillion in February. Remember, when the Fed buys assets, it does so with money created out of thin air;
* If Biden becomes the next president, Modern Monetary Theory, which proclaims that government debt does not matter, could come into play;
* Yet if Trump is re-elected, we’ve seen debt rise massively under his administration. Remember, he is often called the King of Debt, meaning that he does not fear debt, and that we can expect more;
* If Biden is elected, the Democrats have promised just about everything to be free: college educations, day care, Medicare for all, debt forgiveness for college loans, not to mention the trillions to be spend on the Green New Deal.
The list is not inclusive but is illustrative of what’s coming.
There’s an old saying in the stock market, and it applies just as well to gold and silver: The trend is your friend. Once a trend gets started, go with it.
The trend I’m talking about a continuation of higher precious metals prices fueled by give-away programs, deficit spending, and money creation at the Fed. It will take a disaster to stop these programs. That disaster could be the collapse of the dollar, however far out in the future.
While any purchases made at these levels may see more dips before the metals go higher, still higher prices are in the future.
Now is the time to buy the dips in gold and silver.
[Click here to see how you can get, in essence, a free copy of The Last Gold Rush…Ever!, subtitled 7 Reasons for the Runaway Gold Market and How You Can Profit From It.]
20 months later and PM prices are down, silver especially. Glad I did not buy at $28! Also glad I have some diversity in my portfolio.
Yes, prices are down, but they will not be down forever. Late June and early July have been excellent times to buy.