Welcome to CMI Gold & Silver – One of the Oldest in the US
Local Service is Just a Phone Call Away
Call us first for among the lowest sell prices and highest buy prices!
What to Consider When Buying Gold Over the Phone in Hialeah
As the oldest bullion dealer in the country, we have played a big part in familiarizing the public on the precious metals market. Our website contains an abundance of information on buying gold, as well as things to watch out for when buying gold coins in the Hialeah, FL area.
While various studies show that the uninformed novice or retirement-age investors are more receptive to forceful dealers who use a diversity of media outlets for advertising, every investor should guard against unreputable and deceitful tactics when buying gold.
Instead, when new or seasoned investors are buying gold in Hialeah, we highly advise:
- Buying close to “spot price”
- Using a trustworthy dealer like CMI
- Evaluating the ratings and complaints at the BBB
- Obtaining bullion products
- Avoiding numismatic/collectible coins
- Avoid buying proof coins at premium prices
We offer a variety of options for buying gold for investors in the Hialeah area.
Investing in Gold Coins or Gold Bars
We are commonly asked if it is more beneficial to invest in bars or gold coins. With a large selection of gold coins and bars available, it simply comes down to preference. While coins are easier to store, count, and handle, bars are a good option for high-dollar investing. Either approach is fine; the key is to invest in bullion products and not numismatic coins.
Gold bullion coins are produced by government mints and have become a favorite among new or experienced investors. At the top of the list today are:
- US Mint – 1-Oz. American Gold Eagles
- South African Mint – Krugerrands
- Royal Canadian Mint – Gold Maple Leafs
- Australia’s Perth Mint – Kangaroos
You will find current prices on these coins as well as other products we sell on the Gold Bullion Prices page.
Why Should Hialeah Investors Buy Gold Bullion from CMI?
While excessive margins are typical when purchasing gold from telemarketers, we are committed to helping you chose the investment option that will yield you the highest profit margin – not the one that will increase ours.
If this is the first time you want to buy gold or you have been investing for years, Hialeah residents should also consider other valuable reasons to choose us.
- Great online user experience
- Easy and quick access to current spot prices
- A+ Rating at the Better Business Bureau
- US Mint listing as a trusted dealer of precious metals
- Extensive education articles for our investors
Contact us by phone or contact us online. We are here to help you make the best decisions for your financial future. 800-528-1380