Welcome to CMI Gold & Silver – One of the Oldest in the US
Local Service is Just a Phone Call Away
Call us first for among the lowest sell prices and highest buy prices!
What to Consider When Buying Gold Over the Phone in Glendale
As one of the country’s oldest gold and silver dealers, we have played a significant role in familiarizing investors with the precious metals market. We also provide a wealth of information on buying gold, as well as things to guard against when buying gold coins in the Glendale area.
While studies indicate that the uninformed beginner or retirement-age investors are more susceptible to high-pressure dealers who use a variety of media outlets for advertising, all types of investors should guard against unreputable and fraudulent tactics when buying gold.
Instead, when new or seasoned investors are buying gold, we highly recommend:
- Buying as close to “spot price” of gold as possible
- Doing business with a trustworthy dealer like CMI
- Reviewing the Better Business Bureau for ratings and complaints
- Purchasing bullion products versus numismatic collectible coins
- Avoid paying a premium price for proof coins
Review our website to find numerous options when buying gold online in Glendale.
Investing in Gold Coins or Gold Bars
We are regularly asked whether it is more desirable to invest in gold coins or bars. With a large variety of gold coins and bars available, it doesn’t matter which form you prefer as long as you buy gold bullion products.
A lot of investors prefer buying gold coins over bars as coins come in easy-to-handle tubes. Another reason why gold bullion coins are preferred is because they are produced by government mints, with the top-selling coins being:
- 1-Oz. American Gold Eagles by the US Mint
- Krugerrands by the South African Mint
- Gold Maple Leafs by the Royal Canadian Mint
- Kangaroos by Australia’s Perth Mint
- Philharmonics by the Austrian Mint
Check out our Bullion Prices page for the current prices on these and other popular gold coins and bars.
Why Should aurora Investors Buy Gold Bullion from CMI?
While extreme markups are typical when buying from telemarketers, investors can trust us as a distinguished dealer with a strong history of selling gold bullion nationwide.
Are you still wondering why Glendale investors should buy gold bullion from us?
- Great online experience
- Easy access to live spot prices
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Listed in the US Mint as a trusted dealer of precious metals
- We believe in educating our investors
Contact us online or telephone CMI Gold & Silver and speak with a broker today! 800-528-1380