Welcome to CMI Gold & Silver – One of the Oldest in the US
Local Service is Just a Phone Call Away
Call us first for among the lowest sell prices and highest buy prices!
What to Consider When Buying Gold Over the Phone in Fort Worth
We have a long history and great reputation for serving greater America and international customers with the opportunity of buying gold as an investment.
As a safe and trustworthy company, we have spent decades educating the public about the dangers of falling for advertisements and telemarketers that promote gold coins at grossly inflated prices and convincing investors to pay far too much when buying gold.
Whether you are a newcomer or a veteran in the world of buying gold in Fort Worth, we recommend:
- Gold bullion products – not numismatic-collectible coins
- Buying gold as close to “spot price” of gold as possible
- Reviewing our array of options and selections online
- Achieving the best in your binary option trading by trading online
A few main advantages of buying gold online from us is that it provides an excellent method of boosting your buying options, offers a wider selection than may be available at our store, makes it easy to trade at any given period of time, and it is easy to locate the best platform for trading.
Visit our site today to enjoy the convenience of the search and overall shopping experience!
Investing in Gold Coins or Gold Bars
With availability of many different gold bars and gold coins in Fort Worth and the general market, it really doesn’t make a whole lot of difference which you choose to buy as long as you are buying gold bullion products as opposed to numismatic-collectible coins advertised through the media and promoted by telemarketers.
The majority of investors prefer buying gold coins because they come in tubes, are easier to handle and count, and require less storage space than gold bars.
It is important to remember when buying gold coins in Fort Worth to purchase as close to the “spot price” of gold as possible because there are times when all gold liquidates at the same price regardless of its form.
- 1-Oz. Gold Eagles are the best-selling gold coins (bullion) in the world Their markup over “spot” is 4.3% to 5%
- Krugerrands can usually be bought at 1% lower premiums than Gold Eagles
- RCM’s Gold Maple Leafs, Perth Mint’s Kangaroos and Austria’s Philharmonics
- Premiums fluctuate between that of Gold Eagles and Krugerrands
Visit our online gold bullion prices page for current prices on the more popular coins and bars as well as our gold specials page for even lower premiums.
Why Should Fort Worth Investors buy Gold Bullion from CMI?
We are a trusted dealer with a long and well-established history of selling gold bullion to investors throughout the entire United States.
These are a few reasons why Fort Worth investors should buy gold bullion from us:
- One of the oldest gold and silver dealers in the United States
- We strive to ensure client confidentiality and transaction privacy
- ICTA member
- A+ Better Business Bureau rating
- Superior customer service
- Availability of app for customer accessibility to live spot prices
- Great user experience on our official website
Call CMI Gold Silver for assistance or advice at 800-528-1380!