Welcome to CMI Gold & Silver – One of the Oldest in the US
Local Service is Just a Phone Call Away
Call us first for among the lowest sell prices and highest buy prices!
What to Consider When Buying Gold Over the Phone in Chandler
Buying gold has always been the “go to” investment, both for profit and for insurance.
If you are new to the world of buying gold in Chandler, we are here to provide sound advice about buying and collecting gold and how to avoid becoming a victim of overpricing firms and telemarketers.
We provide valuable online information to help investors avoid dealers that foster circulation of myths and outright lies about selling and buying gold, and dangers associated with buying gold.
As a safe and trustworthy company, we recommend buying gold coins for investment produced by government mints as close to the “spot price” of gold as possible, such as:
- 1-Oz. Gold Eagles – the best-selling gold bullion coins in the world Premiums (or markup over spot) of 4.3% to 5%
- Krugerrands – nearly as popular as Gold Eagles Usually bought at 1% lower premiums than Gold Eagles
- RCM’s Gold Maple Leafs, Perth Mint’s Kangaroos & Austria’s Philharmonics Premiums of these coins fluctuate between Gold Eagles and Krugerrands
Please browse through our online selection for current prices and specials.
Investing in Gold Coins or Gold Bars
Most investors prefer buying gold coins over gold bars because of their ease of handling.
While both are available, and it doesn’t make a difference which you buy, unless you are putting sizable funds into gold where 10-oz. and 32.15 oz. bars are preferred, coins in tubes are easier to handle and count.
Investing your money in popular gold bullion coins in Chandler is wise because of the wide market for them. When investing in gold coins, it is important to understand what to avoid and what to buy. Check with us before investing in:
- Promotional numismatic-collectible coins promoted by telemarketers
- Slabbed coins from telemarketers with premiums as high as 30% to 40%
- Old U.S. gold coins
Investing in old U.S. gold coins in Chandler can afford an opportunity for sizable increases in gold holdings, but we highly recommend seeking advice from one of our brokers to determine which ones to buy.
We invite you to browse through our online selection. We have the best selection for the best price!
Why Should Chandler Investors Buy Gold Bullion from CMI?
We are among the oldest gold bullion and silver dealers in the United States playing a major role in the introduction of investors to gold and silver markets since 1973.
These are reasons why Chandler investors buy gold bullion from us:
- Our company is an ICTA member
- Listed in the US mint as a trusted dealer of precious metals
- A+ ratings on Better Business Bureaus
- Offer customers great services related to silver and gold IRAs
- Provide app for customers to access live spot prices of precious metals
- Online transactions handled as privately as possible
- Official website has great user experience
A call to office will bring recommendations only for those precious metal investments that we believe will provide you with the biggest profits – not the ones that provide us the biggest profits!
Call CMI Gold Silver today! 800-528-1380